This is so easy and great with just about anything you can top your grilled chicken breast, fish, pork chops or eat it with tortilla chips. I served it over crab cakes and the recipe can be found here on my blog.
- 1 cup cooked black beans (drained and rinsed)
- juice from one lime
- 2 cups diced fresh fruit (mango, pineapple, and/or cantaloupe
- 1/4 finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red and/or green red peppers
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro or flat leave parsley
- Chipotle Pepper Sauce (I use about 1 teaspoon +/- for you liking)
Mix and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Easy way to dice a mango, slice along side the seed, just off center.
Score mango into a dice pattern.