Easy Cauliflower Soup
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ground black pepper & salt to taste
- green onion and Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the cauliflower, celery, onion and carrot in olive oil for 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add chicken broth, parsley, salt & pepper to taste and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Served topped with green onions and Parmesan cheese