Don’t have time to make cookies, give this simple recipe a try.
Chocolate Chip Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and foamy. Add sugar, brown sugar and flour and beat until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream